Saturday 25 April 2015

Update In April (Part 1 - Visual Diarrhea)

H E L L O
It has been F O U R months since the last update and there are lots of things that are going to be shared!

I N . T H E . P A S T . F O U R . M O N T H S:

  • CT1 happened
  • PW results are out
  • TKD competition is over
  • TKD grading is over
Looks kinda mild, huh? I've been wanting to update since long time ago but inertia and laziness held me back all the time. 

x
We had to do some Economics group projects and this was what we came out with.

x
And the rest are just visual diarrhoea...


A Present From My NCOC Partner! :D



The Campfire we created during Sex-Ed



Happy Birthday Qing Qing!


Look nice only waffles!



My pretty new socks! The Scream Socks really DAEBAK.


The Game that is taking over my life. The excuse? It aids in GP. Bullshit


Really, Apple Emoji? This ain't Asian skin colour. These are people having gaundies. 

x
C O N T E N T . H E A V Y . W A R N I N G

T A E K W O N D O














The bus ride to TPY Sports Hall




Traitor came down to support. (Y)


*SCREAMS* J F C!! (Johnny Fan Club)



JFC! JFC!



If you zoom in, you'll see a familiar back.


Because everyone is in J F C, even if you do not openly declare it.




Melissa and I! Mel was like " you sure you can carry me...?"





J2 Selfies and Boys Green Belts!!





Best few moments during Taekwondo Competition: 
1) Ge Xiang FIST BUMPED ME TWICE
2) Jonny Piggybacked me because I was too short he wanted to.
(Delusional much?)




J2 Selfies and whatsoever not.










Favourites: Female Green Belts~



(Ft. My awesome socks)


VJC TKD Famiglia
(Sorry, Overall Champions, VJ too thick skinned, have to go before you guys go.)


(Ft. Johnny beating up small kid during grading)

x
No idea what made Quek do this, too much time on her hands but...

(Part 1- fin)

No comments:

Post a Comment